Question: How do I enter other entries to General Ledger that don't
come from Verdict or CheckWrite?

Answer: In General Ledger 8.0, go to the Entries screen, and make your entries.

Question: I made a mistake when I posted an entry. How do I change
the entry?

Answer: Is it final posted? Go to the Entries screen and hi-light the entry. Look at its staus on the right hand side of the screen. If it has not been final posted, change the entry. If it has been final posted, reverse the entry, and then make a correcting entry. Reverse an entry on the Tasks tab.





Home I Products I Support I Prices I Contact I FAQ I Legal
© 1995-2010 Micro Craft, Inc. All rights reserved.